We reluctantly again decided to cancel our February 23 meeting due to the continuing surge in the covid variants throughout the country.

Again, this decision is not only for the safety of our members, it is becoming difficult to find a host community willing to allow meetings of outside groups into their facilities until the numbers level off again.

We are hopeful to get back on schedule for the March 23, 2022 Meeting.