We reluctantly decided to cancel our January 26 meeting due to the recent surge in the covid variants throughout the country since the holidays.

This decision is not only for the safety of our members, it is becoming difficult to find a host community willing to allow meetings of outside groups into their facilities until the numbers level off again.

We are hopeful to get back on schedule by early spring and we can finally see an end of this dreaded pandemic in 2022.